CCHC provides a full range of primary and preventative healthcare services to women including well woman exams and prenatal care.
Please contact the health center directly to schedule an appointment.
- Well Woman Exams
- Breast Exams
- Mammogram Referrals
- Cervical Cancer Screenings- Pap Test
- STD Testing
- Other testing & treatment services
CCHC offers prenatal care to help expectant mothers and fathers through each step of the pregnancy from your first lab work or ultrasound through your delivery. The prenatal program at CCHC combines routine obstetrical (OB) care and other supportive services to expecting mothers. A unique component to CCHC’s prenatal program is the Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP), which helps enhance the patient experience, and helps create healthier moms and babies.
- Prenatal Obstetric Care and Delivery (monthly/weekly doctor visits)
- Ultrasound referrals
- NST Genetic Screening referral
- Gestational Diabetes Care and referrals
- High-risk pregnancy expertise and referrals
- STD Testing
- Drug Screening
- Postpartum check-up
Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
CCHC Prenatal Program
CCHC’s Comprehensive Perinatal Service Program (CPSP) is an enhanced service of your obstetrical (OB) care for Medi-Cal eligible patients. It helps enhance your experience and supports a healthier you and a healthier baby from the start of conception through the end of the second month after delivery!
CPSP has been shown to improve birth outcomes, including the incidence of low birth weight in infants and lowering short-term NICU costs.
- To decrease incidence of low birth weight in infants
- To improve the outcome of every pregnancy
- To give every baby a healthy start in life
- To lower health care costs by preventing catastrophic and chronic illnesses in infants and children
CPSP Model of Care
- Client Centered
- Site specific protocols
- Culturally sensitive
- Community referrals
Your Pregnancy Care
Offer one-on-one confidential visits with a Prenatal Coordinator to address patient needs related to:
- Baby Shower Incentives
- Nutrition Counseling
- Health Education
- Psychosocial Services
- Assistance with Presumptive Eligibility/Healthcare coverage
- Referrals; Dental, Behavioral Health, WIC, & much more
- Access to other community resources
- Postpartum needs assessment
We are partnered with reputable local hospitals that provide labor & delivery services:
- Dignity Health- Glendale Memorial Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Family Planning Services
The CCHC family planning program provides men, women, and teens with comprehensive family planning and other related reproductive and sexual health services.
To learn more please visit family planning services.