CCHC provides a full range of primary and preventative healthcare services to women including well woman exams and prenatal care.
Please contact the health center directly to schedule an appointment.
- Well Woman Exams
- Breast Exams
- Mammogram Referrals
- Cervical Cancer Screenings- Pap Test
- STD Testing
- Other testing & treatment services
CCHC offers the best prenatal care to help expectant mothers and fathers through each step of the pregnancy from your first lab work or ultrasound through your delivery. The prenatal program at CCHC combines routine obstetrical (OB) care and other supportive services to expecting mothers. A unique component to CCHC’s prenatal program is the Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP), which helps enhance the patient experience, and helps create healthier moms and babies.
- Prenatal Obstetric Care and Delivery (monthly/weekly doctor visits)
- Ultrasound referrals
- NST Genetic Screening referral
- Gestational Diabetes Care and referrals
- High-risk pregnancy expertise and referrals
- STD Testing
- Drug Screening
- Postpartum check-up
In addition to OB care with a CCHC Provider, through our CPSP program, Prenatal Coordinators offer one-on-one confidential visits to address patient needs.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Health Education
- Psychosocial Services
- Assistance with Presumptive Eligibility/Healthcare coverage
- Dental Referrals
- WIC Referrals
- Access to other community resources
- Postpartum needs assessment and referrals
- Baby Showers – Celebrate the journey with other families! Fun-filled Baby Showers are offered to all expectant moms enrolled in our CPSP program. Enjoy a healthy lunch, play games, win prizes, obtain valuable information from speakers and receive a take home gift bag.
We are partnered with reputable local hospitals that provide labor and delivery services. Our hospital partners include:
- Dignity Health- Glendale Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Family Planning Services
The CCHC family planning program provides men, women, and teens with comprehensive family planning and other related reproductive and sexual health services.
To learn more please visit family planning services.