The CCHC family planning program provides men, women, and teens with comprehensive family planning and other related reproductive and sexual health services.
Please contact the health center directly to schedule an appointment.
Family planning services available at CCHC include:
- Contraceptive (birth control) services
- Emergency Contraception
- Preventive services
- screening for breast cancer
- screening for cervical cancer
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Screening for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Counseling and education
CCHC also offers assistance and services relating to family planning through Family PACT. Family PACT is California’s program to provide comprehensive family planning services to eligible low-income men, women, and adolescents for free.
There is no minimum age for enrollment in Family PACT. Please ask the front desk staff for help with the application.
CCHC is a Title X provider, which is a federal program that provides comprehensive family planning and other related reproductive and sexual health services to low income and uninsured individuals.