CCHC’s Health Education Department is committed to enhancing the health, wellbeing, and quality of life of our patients, staff, and community members.
CCHC welcomes you to attend health education classes to learn more about diabetes, nutrition and wellness. All health education classes are offered at no cost at various CCHC locations for all patients, their families and community members.
Click here for class dates and times, descriptions and registration.
Check out more Health Education information here:
- Pregnancy – Stay informed, check out: https://www.womenshealth.gov/pregnancy
- March of Dimes – Check out https://www.marchofdimes.org/
- Learn steps to take before, during, and after pregnancy: https://www.cdc.gov/pregnancy/
- Champions for Change – check out https://cachampionsforchange.cdph.ca.gov/en/Pages/default.aspx
- MyPlate offers ideas and tips to help you create a healthier eating style
- The Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) supports people of all ages to live a healthy
lifestyle: check out: https://www.cdc.gov/HealthyLiving/