Who We Are:
Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc. (CCHC) is a California Non-Profit Public Benefit Corporation. CCHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). CCHC operates four primary care clinics providing medical, dental and some mental services to underserved people in metropolitan Los Angeles. CCHC clinics are located in Glendale, Eagle Rock, Highland Park and North Hollywood.
CCHC is among the top ten providers of community health center visits in Los Angeles County having grown in service from 45,000 visits in 2004 to over 110,000 visits in calendar 2009. CCHC serves the low-income, under-served, primarily immigrant, Latino, Armenian, and Asian communities of its clinics’ locations, as well as communities across the San Fernando Valley, East Hollywood and East LA. CCHC health care providers speak the languages of the community.
To ensure the health and wellness of each individual so every person may reach their fullest human potential within a caring environment. Our Vision:
- We provide a medical home of sensitivity, respect and trust.
- We provide everyone with accessible, high-quality health and wellness services.
- We serve the vulnerable, the fragile, and those with special problems.
- We evolve to meet the health and wellness needs of our community.
- We use the best medical practice standards providing a continuum of care for all.
- We collaborate with others to advance the well-being of everyone.
To provide a medical home to enable each individual to enjoy the benefits of prevention.
A longer and a healthier life, a healthier environment, and a more efficient health care system.
Scope of Services:
- Everyone seeking screening or care is accepted regardless of ability to pay
- Primary and specialty care is provided for newborns to seniors
- All sites are CPSP providers
- All sites are CHDP providers
- Dental care
- Disease and behavioral management programs
- All sites have Medi-Cal eligibility workers
- Staffs provide culturally and linguistically sensitive care
- Family Practitioners
Board of Directors:
The CCHC board maintains full authority and responsibility for operations and management across all program locations. The board is involved in the Clinic’s strategic and operational aspects and in the community.
CCHC is a California non-profit, public benefit corporation. It is a tax-exempt corporation under section 501 ( c ) 3 of the Federal tax code. It is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
CCHC is licensed by the State of California, led by an independent board of directors and is a Federally Qualified Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b. All providers are deemed federal employees, with resultant coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) for actions within the scope of deemed employment, pursuant to 42 U. S. C. 233(g)-(n).