Make Comprehensive Community Health Centers Your Medical Home
Are you looking for a place where you and your family can find quality health services and a team of medical professionals in a trusted environment? Then look no further than Comprehensive Community Health Centers.
Our goal is to make it easy and comfortable for you to meet all your health care needs in a way that works for you. Our medical home model starts with the relationship between you and one of our highly qualified and experienced primary care providers, who will work with you to set your personal health goals.
Items to bring to your first visit:
- Photo identification
- Health Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Medical or dental history
- All current medications
- Adult guardian for minors
- Immunization Records
- Proof of income for cash patients
At your appointment, the following forms will be required for your check-in process and will be provided to you by the front office.
- Patient Demographics Form
- Income Verification Form
- Medical Release Form
- Consent to Release Personal Health Information
- Staying Healthy Assessment
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Adult TB Exposure Risk Assessment
- Appointment Guidelines for Medical Patients
Prior to your first appointment, please complete and bring the following forms in order to expedite your check-in process.
- Patient Demographics Form ( English Form , Spanish Form , Armenian Form )
- Income Verification Form ( English Form , Spanish Form, Armenian Form )
- Medical Release Form ( English Form , Spanish Form )
- Consent to Release Personal Health Information ( English Form, Spanish Form, Armenian Form)
- General Dentistry Information Consent Form (English Form , Spanish Form)
- General Health Information Form (English Form, Spanish Form)
- Appointment Guidelines for Dental Patients (English Form, Spanish Form)
If you’re interested in scheduling an appointment, please contact the health center directly.