It is an honor to serve our community. We wanted to let you now that we are open and are here to serve you and your family’s health care needs.
Safety during your visit
Your health and safety is our top priority.
We are following US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department guidelines to keep a clean and safe environment. If you visit any one of our sites, here is what you can expect.
- To keep everyone safe, all patients, CCHC personnel and visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, before entering our locations.
- We kindly ask that everyone wear a facemask. All staff are required to wear a mask.
- We provide hand sanitizer stations for your use.
- We clean and disinfect our exam rooms between each patient.
- We clean and disinfect all other areas of our clinics during the day and at the end of each day.
We have also made changes to our sites to help with physical distancing. Chairs are marked in our waiting areas, identifying where you can sit. We also have installed acrylic barriers throughout the clinics to add an additional layer of protection.
We are offering both in-person and telehealth visits
In order to provide you with a visit you are most comfortable with, we offer telehealth appointments over phone and video, in addition to in-person visits.
Our telehealth appointments offer you a wide range of care. This includes routine questions and care, behavioral health and dental screenings.